Medical Gas Technician
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Medical Gas System inspection and service responsibilities
• Preventative maintenance and service on medical air and vacuum pumps, compressors, dryer systems, and motors.
• Ability to represent oneself in a professional manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Valid Driver’s license
• Must be able to Travel
• Must have experience with maintenance and repair of air and vacuum systems, pumps, compressors, and motors.
• Current Medical Gas credentials are preferred.
• Health insurance
• Vacation and Holidays